Surprised to see me updating?
I was surprised at myself too actually. But I thought, it's about time I started updating again before school officially starts.
Ramadhan this year has been meaningful. Caught up with alot of people at many places. My birthday was also an extremely meaningful one this year. Many surprises, many new experiences, Alhamdulillah.
So to date, we are at the last stretch of our race in this blessed month of Ramadhan. But I feel that time flew too fast. I haven't gotten enough of Ramadhan, but yet, we're down to the last 9 days. The last 10 days. The sacred night Lailatul Qadar. The night with more blessings than a thousand months. Subhanallah.
"Whoever stands in (Prayer) in Lailatul-Qadr out of Eemaan and seeking reward then his previous sins are forgiven." (Bukhari)
Let's strive towards Lailatul Qadr, and Insya Allah, may we get the barakah from Lailatul Qadr. Amin.
May we always be in the best state of Iman and health. Amin