In love with my new bag. it's gorgeous xinfinity! Special thanks to my super mom! (:
(collected the bag from mom's workplace at somerset because she didnt wanna lug home the HUGE HUGE paper bag)

Did i tell you that i saw DC at tamp stadium. You're wondering what i was doing there? I was supposed to run but there was lightning so we werent allowed to run. So my fats are accumulating. Okay, back to the point, when he made eye contact with me, i thought he looked familiar. Then i realised it's DC! Oh plus, he stripped to his running jersey and fbt-like shorts right infront of me. So hawwt. A combination of tanned and toned. The bomb man! I texted Clarice instantly because i was too excited. hehehe, i realised that i miss clarice and the girls. ):
So anyway, have a great weekend people. Long weekend for me since monday is a school holiday. I'm super sleepy now but i havent done my prayers and havent picked my clothes for tomorrow.
Goodnight world!