That aside, I think my friends are extremely sweet people. Even the boys in class. (except for the fact that they think i'm scandalous and have many boyfriends) HAHAHA, WTH RIGHT.
CEDAR FIESTA was great. Was especially nice to see familiar faces which seem to have grown prettier. Eiyer, prettyheads. I'm the only one who's still unpretty. Oh, I realised that I missed Mdm Audra. She was the one who believed in me when I didnt even believe in myself back in Sec4. Most importantly, it felt really good to be with cedarmjvj bunch and the lovely squadmates. I MISS MY CEDAR DAYS SHITLOADS SIAZZZZ
After Cedar Fiesta, Syikin, Sarah, Shazreen, Tanisha, Miang Joo, Caili and I went to Toa Payoh's Pastamania(!) for lunch/dinner. They are still the entertaining people I used to know and that's why I truly love them. We should have talking/bitching/chilling sessions more often. Being with squadmates beats being attached, hands down ((: