Oh and i decided to put my researching skills back to good use. To do what, you may ask? To search for my current obsession, 14 Teerathep Winothai of Thailand. Sangat hangat tau (((: He looks mat and heyya and my sister claim that he looks like nombor lapan. He's supposedly deemed the poster boy for Thailand soccer. I spotted him during the first leg of finals. That's expected of me, isn't it? Haha. Oh oh oh, he has a fanclub! But nahhh, i'm not THAT crazy http://www.geocities.com/leesawthailandhomepage/
But he's 22. Cause my mom just warned me not to marry someone much older just now. I have no idea why my parents have these weird conversations with me nowadays. By the way, she said, "If you want to get married, marry someone your age or maximum, 1 or 2 years older. Even if he has lots of money, but if he's old, it's a no." I know i know. Woahh rightt.