I decided not to post my thoughts. Because it involves my skepticisms towards the opposite sex.
2008 has been an emotional roller coaster for me. Very very painful year, i must say. What with adjusting to a whole new environment and living up to expectations. Not to mention other more trivial matters which did affect me emotionally at one point of time. But I'm really glad I managed to survive through them, somehow. Of course, with the help of my ever-so-lovely friends. But to be fair, 2008 was pleasant in a warped kind of way. The thrill- of being gossip girl, of just being with friends, and of soccer matches. And the friendships formed. Just priceless. Most important of all, I realised how much my parents love me. (I remember my first day in VJ-the most painful day. Their constant messages and calls with endless words of encouragement, which drove me to tears. And how they used to reprimand me when I wanted to give up my place in VJ.)
I don't know what 2009 will hold. But i know, that everything happens for a reason and that without suffering, there would be no compassion. So please dear God, I trust that You will always guide me through this journey and that You will keep me in the best state of Iman. Amin Let's dance to ceteris paribus and demand and supply and transcription initiation complex and RNA polymerase and trigonal planar and Le Chatelier's Principle and Maclaurin's and differentiation.
Note to self: You need to get through this emotional and physical turmoil. Because you are their strength.