Okae. Feeling hyper now. Coz juz finish eating chocolates mah heehee I'm reali chocoholic man Carn stop
Aniwe, so many essays to write man 2 to be exact 4 juz 1 weekend Haiz Dunno weda i'll haf tym Wells, oso, i dun even noe watta write lah Muz do sum thinking ltr on
Haiyo~ Got 3 tests tis wk tmr got sc which i tink i've studied Wed got history n malay History i hvn even study I so dead lah Got so many stuff to rmb lah Sheesh Luckily dey postponed the geog test coz they finally realised tt they r tryin to kill us Sheesh Sangat pandai man
On fri, took personal drills n commanding Wah! At 1st so shocked can, coz maam called my name 1st 4 personal drills I wasn mentally prepared coz fateha was supposed 2 be 1st wad Scary man! Budden wen commanding not so nervous Coz among the 3 components of 3rd class drill, I lyk commanding the best Don ask me y lah harh So i'm onli left wif moi n 3rd class drill will b over Yay!
Orh yar DC sux lar! During jogging, he go tell us to slow down n he got let 1I overtake Fuck him lah! U can rot 4 all i care! Stoopid guy lah 1I laz round oredi wad so wad diff does it make? Stoopid guy! He sux lah!
Anyways, Squadmates, Jiayou 4 3rd class drill! U guys can do it! Persevere on! It will b over in no tym!