Hrms. I dunno watta write actualie but nvm lah. Haven been up to much tis days lah coz nothin reali interesting happened. Aniwe, Hrm, tmr got drills session. Hope our drills get better, lyk reali arh. Dun wanna get scolded by maams arh coz i'm sure evry1 muz try their bez so yar. Tanisha's b'dae party was awesome. HAHAZ. But i got pushed into the pool. Lyk wad da hell. I was lyk freezing in the water lah. Lyk so cold can. Budden at least i got pushed once, not lyk yiying lah. So pity her man. She got pushed twice. Hahaz. Den de food was lyk SUPER nice. Yay. Den Shazreen had panic attack again. Veri scary arh. She was lyk drinkking so many cups of water suddenly. I was lyk so alarmed lah. Den i said 'sumting' den she okae oredi. Yay! I'm so super!-Lalal- Den reach hm at 10pm arh. Hahaz. Luckily not scolded. Hahaz. I'm so bad. Den on monday lyk don wanna wake up frm sleep coz too tired oredi. But haf to go to skul so got no choice arh. Haiz. Aniwe, all in all, Tanisha's party rox! N her younger sis sooo Cute!!! Argh! Don haf anymore to sae. Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all muslims. N may my grandparents be in da pink of health while doing their haj -amin-