Feeling so hyper ryte now. Hey! Actualie i'm hyper evrytym lah -gahaha- I dunno y lah but yar Haven been updatin since laz wk lah Dunno y but juz got no mood de Haf got alort 0f confessions to make But i shant since tis is a public blog n evry1 will read bout it Might as well keep it to myself Anyhoo, Had french Hrm, i tink french is nice don tink i'm gonna quit -lalal- the boys are getting noisy by the wk lah tt's nice coz if too quiet den lyk not nice lidat i noe i veri wierd Aniwe, Noe wad? I can bapokkan ppl!!! Yay! U learn a new word evrydae Haha Zaris(as i call sofia) n i were tokin bout wad will hpn if M.QUENOT bcum bapok Hahaz -lame-
I bought Taufik's Cd lyk finally coz i go evrydae den sold out oredi bought at j8 Yay! So happie But the cover lyk quite bapok tt's how da membapokkan thingy came out haha Now u noe
I'm supposed to b studying for science Haiz Lyk so stressed oredi Need lil free tym to myself lah
Aniwe, tmr got drills session man got MOI Wah, muz study for sc den muz study 4 MOI wah! So many tings 2 study man in sec sch Fine Wadeva Tt's my life for u man Squadmates!! I luv u! I'm not hug deprieved ok coz i don wish to hug mrs lee Hahaz