Okae. I noe i've not been updating in sucha long long tym lah huh. Juz carn b bothered de. Lotsathings hpn lately lah okae. 1. Shazreen Okae. since u guys keep askin me wad hpn so i might as well sae lah. But i wun sae evryting cozsome things muz b kept confidential lah.[Haha]Anyhoo, okae. It hpn on fridae arh, aft parade.She was lyk walking veri slowly lah. Coz i waslyk very disturbed, so i ask her y she not herselfarh. Coz laz wk's drill session, wen goin hm tt tym oso she lidat arh. So i ask her lah budden shejuz kept quiet n walk slowly. So okae. Filz n me was lykwalking ahead lah tokin bout ppl's eyes[haha, i noe veri stoopid lah but nvm]. Den we realisedtt bh, dee, har n banu not bhind us so wewere lyk tinkin y dey so slow. Den wen we turnbhind, skali we saw banu squatting n takin verideep breaths. So we ran to her. Maam Fadilah n MaamYiyou hpn to walk pass so we call them.Den de ppl jogging around dere veri nice, deystopped n ask y n stuff. At least dey veri caringlah *salutes*. Den Filz n me went back to skul wannago call Sir Tan. Den blablabla. MaamShirlyn called ambulance n filz,har n me were asked to go hm since we didn live near shazreen.So got hm lyk veri worried lidat arh. Lyk extremely worried. Almostwanna burst out oredi. Butkept to myself. Den called haslina coz has n me veri closeto banu so i tld her. Den she startedcrying n crying. Wah. I so melted oredi lah. Lyk wanna cryoredi lah coz da tears wanna dripdown but i didn do it since haftaconsole haslina 1st. Coz if i cry den not effective oredi mah. Den at nite, maamshirlyn called n asked some stuff. I was lyk shivering oredi tt tym, cnt tahananymore arh. Budden maam assuredme tt banu will b ok by da nxt daew which is saturdae.True enuf, wen i call banu nxt dae, shewas herself. I was so happie lah tt tym. Wah. Now irealise tt a squadmate's life is a matter of lifen death. Aniwe, now i carn luk at da zebra crossingda same wae again. N i'm veri sensitive to da word'hospital' juz bcoz of tt incident lah. But nvmlah. I shall luv sqdmates even more lah. 2. Promoted to sec 2 maams Hahz. We r sec2 maams . Budden sec 1 hvn cum in yet arh. But yar, quite happie. Our drills osoimproving oredi arh. Ncos veri happie so i osoveri happie lah. -lalal- okae. Drills session r nicecoz our drills getting better so maamsdon scold us often. Yay! Haiz. "B grateful tt u getta c dasun" Man, tt is so wise man. Maam shirlyn saidtt. Lyk i find it juz so inspiring lah. Coz tink of dappl hu's daes r numbered. They mayjuz not c da sun da nxt n tt is so sad. Lyk as 4 ppl hu losttheir eyesight. Dey carn c de beautiful sun shininglah. N tt is veri sad. I'm so grateful we'r ableto c da sun. I pity those hu carn c it coz it's juz so wonderfulto luk at da sun. But det carn help itcoz it's beyond their control ryte? Makes sense ryte?
I tink tt's all lah. Aniwe, i find French quite interestingarh n Monsieur Quenot teach i canunderstand man. Budden he speaksfrench all da way n doesn even speak english arh. But i bliefis 4 our own gd. Coz i prefer it tt way arh. Mlle Ng teach, i carn even understand arh. Haiz. Lifeis juz so beautiful. It will get better by the dae.I juz luvit man. Ok. I tink tt's enuf updates lahok.