Okae I'm lyk so pissed larz Now i haf 2 re-type my whole entry Sheesh I spent so much type pourin my tots N tis is wad i get Sheesh
Fine Wad did i rite bout juz now? Orh yea..
Aniwe, Taufik won Singapore Idol I'm not reali a die-hard fan of him lar I juz adore him n tt's all I'm kinda anti-boys u c U carn blame me ryte I'm in a girls' skul I'm not sayin tt once u go 2 a girls' skul u bcum anti-boys or anythin lidat But i juz feel tt way lar
Gosh! Did tt make sense? I was juz blabberin away wifout me realising Haiz I wonder wad's up wif me man
Aniwe, startin 2 miz maams n squadmates man Shall catch up wen skul reopens But wait! I hvn even completed my hw man Gawd! I'm lyk so so doomed Guess i juz didn haf da mood man Sum1 plz, force me 2 do my hw!
Orh yar, my gradma said i'm thinner now Is tt true? I feel da same fat as usual man I dunno lar mayb i shall get my pskul frens 2 comment
Aniwe, went 2 support squadmates 4 floorball comp laz thurs Even tho' we didn clinch any awards, i'm sure dey did their bez so i'm still proud of dem lar Un noe wad We cud haf won 'bez supporters award' if there was such a ting man We were lyk da noisiest skul literally coz we were cheerin n munchin at da same tym Aniwe, Maam Gauri, thankew 4 da snacks! Aft tt, went 2 Northpoint kfc wif sec 3 maams since da bowling comp ended Sarah stuffed me man! Bad bad gurl! She gave me lyk 2 huge portions of da chicken n she took da smaller ones arh managed 2 finish it all since i didn wanna waste food Lucky ting i didn puke lar If not, Sarah wud b responsible 4 tt man Hahaz Juz jokin Aniwe, Gd job squadmates! Luv ya ppl!~