Haiz. Been reali tired aft camp Didn sleep much actualie Fine Camp was wad i quite expected All da yelling n stuff, Dey r still playin inside my head
Hadta go skul juz now Den had debrief Shant elaborate or i'll juz burst once again Maams i'm reali veri sori We wun dissapoint u anymore I noe we've not been doin reali well But maams, we're trying veri hard I noe tt sumtyms we veri slack but we'll try 2 improve maams We're reali veri sori maams De debrief juz now, made us realise our mistakes thus far I noe we're not supposed 2 sae sori anymore but i juz carn help it We reali will try not 2 dissapoint u anymore these words r said frm da bottom of my heart I reali realised my mistakes n will try 2 correct it
Maam Fadilah, thx 4 ur postcard it was quite touching but we will try harder nxt tym
Squadmates, Pls try not 2 dissapoint maams anymore Dey've been trying veri hard all tis tym So don let dem down anymore Or their hearts will shatter once more n we'll regret it We muz try harder nxt tym As maam swee eng said, Follow wad maams sae if u dun wanna get scolding We muz try veri hard coz nxt yr, sec 1s cuming in so we muz show dem tt we deserve our title as sec 2 maams I'm veri sure u guys can do it! Jia you!