Didn feel lyk goin out 2dae even tho dey ajak me go jln raye
I reali don understand myself sumtyms
Ppl ajak juz go larz...
Dunno y larz..
Juz don haf da mood
Sori guys
Anyhoo
So i'm gonna rot at hm da whole dae
alone Haiz
My bro went 2 tm wid his frens
n my sis at my grandmama's hse
so i'm all alone
Sianz
Feel lyk goin out
But dunno wanna go wid hu
Haiz
I'm utterly pathetic
Orh yar
Found de answer y i didn wanna follow dem
1. Haf got no mood
2. Dey will balik late so don tink my mom lyks it coz de oth dae i balik late oso
3. U guys didn gif sufficient notice -juz tell in da morning?
4. Don haf da mood coz camp is nearing
5. Feel lyk slacking
I'll go sum oth tym lah
Juz got no mood de
Was lyk invading ppl's blog
nuthin 2 do wad
was online for 5 hrs till now
C how sian i m
Sheesh
Sum1 rescue me!!!