My mom is weird man U noe yesterdae i said i didn jln raye Den i tld her Guess wad? She started scolding me coz she said i 'sombong' which means stuck up Haiyo~ I tot if i go den she wud not allow coz de oth dae i jln raye cum hm late mahz so i might as well not ask Man she's weird Den she sae if got another 1 i muz go
Another ting I'm gonna miz 2 daes of jln raye coz of camp Wad de larz? Den i ask my mom go another dae den she was lyk 'Gd 4 u lar, hu tld u join NP?' Wtf lah Nvm I muz show her tt i don regret joinin NP
Actualie planned 2 watch shutter wid my pskool mate Budden yesterdae dey tell us tt got meeting 2dae Sheesh man Den muz cancel oredi Feel so bad man *sighs*
Spend da whole of yesterday Watchin SI videos I found da 'Mustapha' 1 cute Kept replayin it Hahaz Wonder hu'll bcum SI It's ani1's game man Muz vote 4 Taufik more okae ppl