I don't tink I'll b able 2 stand tis journey any longer
I'm sori if my actions shall dissappoint any1
But i'm dissappointed myself
I carn take it anymore
Evrywhere i go,
People snap at me,
Give dirty luks
which juz makes my heart sink
n set me tinking
M i reali a nuisance in evry1's eyes?
Is my existence just plain useless?
If it does,
y m i even borned in2 tis world?
coz nobody ever cares weda i'm dead or alive
It doesn even make a difference weda i exist
It juz makes my heart bleed
Wad tis ppl do is juz add more bitterness 2 my life
I noe evry hates me bcoz of my temper
But i juz carn help it
Even if i try 2 b tolerant,
surely sum1 will try make me angry
carn tis ppl juz leave me alone?
Will they die if they dun get on my nerves?
I don understand it man
I realize tt life is unfair
Bcoz my life is unfair
I get picked 4 sumting i didn do
I get snapped at at sumting which isn my fault
Do i seem tt pathetic 2 u guys?
How worst can my life get?
I noe u guys will sae tt i'm juz self-centred
But wad can i do?
All tis while,
I'd been tinking of others interests
But no1 ever freakin cares
Dey even snap at my face
4 ur info,
I haf feelings
Even though i may b beaming
but my heart is certainly not beaming
Thank u 4 standin by my side all tis while
But now,
I carn take it anymore
I'm sorry